Monday, October 02, 2006

Japan TV Drama Shows

Lately I have been downloading and watching loads (I mean loads) of J TV Dorama (japanese way of saying drama) Series.

I am going to post Pictures and review all the series I have seen to date.

And in all honesty I have yet to come across a show that isn't either a joy to watch due to the cast/script or keeps you hooked thanks to the storyline.

Here is a quick list of some of the shows I will be reviewing and will get the Skillster ratings:

Great Teacher Onizuka
Cheap Love
Love Complex
Odoru Daisousasen
H2 - Kimi to itahibi
Last Christmas
Narita Rikon
Joou no Kyoushitsu
Saiyuuki
Sapuri
Sengoku Jietai
Stand Up!!
Taiyou no Uta
Hana Yori Dango


If there any others you would like me to review please post in the comments.

Thanks

No comments: