Friday, November 12, 2004

Things are looking up...

Well,
I am a step closer to owning a completley upgraded PC now, with the arrival of a Soundblaster Audigy 2 ZS Platinum Pro Ex, Neon lights for my case, and a pair of memory sticks namely Corsair TwinX1024MB PC3200 XtraLo Latency PRO version with the LEDs !.

That adds to my current inventory:

CoolerMaster Preatorian Black ALU Case
CoolerMaster Arcylic Side Window Panel
Enermax CoolerGiant PSU
Sony DW DL 16x DVD Writer
IceDock IDE HDD Mobile Dock
Scan LED 120mm Silent Fan
3.06GHz S478 Pentium 4 "Presscot" 1MG L2 Cache
35GB WD Raptor 10,000RPM SATA HDD
All above from Scan.co.uk

Zalman CU Exhaust CPU Fan (Ebay)
200GB Seagate Barricuda SATA (Ebay)
2x UV Reactive Blue PSU Connector Kit (Ebay)

MSI Neo2 Platinum (i865 SATA, USB2 Dual Channel, etc) (PCWorld - Price matched to Scan.co.uk)
Logitech MX1000 Laser Mouse (PCWorld - Price matched to Scan.co.uk)
Abit Siluro FX5900 ULTRA OTES (Needs upgrading) (PCWorld)

Creative Soundblaster Audigy 2 ZS Platinum Pro (Ebuyer)
Corsair Twinx1024-3200XLPRO (Ebuyer)
120mm x2 Blue Cathode Tubes (Ebuyer)
MACE Behind head - Headset+Mic (Ebuyer)
Ebuyer 120mm to 80mm fan converter (Ebuyer)

Expect Reviews soon

Note: No Floppy drive, I Use a Leadtek 128MB USB Stick

I now work at a Solicitor's firm as a Finance worker, Good stuff :)

See you after I install this soundcard and play DragonBall Z:Budokai 3 off my PS2 Harddrive!!!!

Tutorials and Reviews to Follow, including my gloating of owning for 6 seasons on 6 star difficulty on Winning Eleven 8 (Pro Evo 4 to you guys) :) :)

No comments: