Friday, May 12, 2006

Good Thursday...

Started the day getting smashed by Barcelona in my first cup match in Winning Eleven 10 - Time to quit me thinks...

Went to JTG and Alvin was 2 hours late because he was at his Son's school - I should have stayed in bed longer me thinks...

He tells us that we are over a lesson behind the afternoon class and while they get Friday off, we might have to stay behind into the afternoon on Friday to finish this module...

Some how the finance department fails to add up 18.40 pounds and 18.40 pounds and give me 18.00 pounds back instead for my travel money! (how did that work out?)

Meanwhile at Sit up Channels (where I am now training for my Contact centre job), we had a quick refresher and then took a "Proof Of Learning" test. I killed the test with a class best of 96 percent, while the little Indian girl got 93 percent which was good considering she is under confident in herself, the next best was 87 percent.

So we aced the test and spent most of the day on the phones...

The only downside to the day is that the 18 pounds I got at JTG seems to have whittled down to 7.07 quid ! I really need to bring lunch from home...

NB. My browser - Flock- which I use to make these posts, in junction with Blogger's server, doesn't like POUND symbols...

No comments: