Tuesday, May 02, 2006

This Week

We had no training on Friday or Monday - which was a really bummer.

Had a decent game of football against Umair and his college mates again, this time losing only 7-5 and I didnt score any of the goals.

Man United collapsed at Chelsea 3-0 and now Chelsea are champions and Rooney has a broken bone in his foot so he is out of the World cup!

Played football on Monday too and got beaten badly in the first game and it was too easy in the second.

Back to training today and Alvin wants me and Viveq to come in one day this week and prepare all the PCs for the classes!

Adecco called me today, saying I am on the shortlist for the temp position I applied for and I should know by the end of the week if I am starting next week.

The hours are 3pm till 11:30pm which is quite gay, but will do for a few months at least.

No comments: