Monday, February 19, 2007

Smallville DVD Sets

I don't know why but many people have different opinions about the "Superman - The Early Years" AKA Smallville.

I have been watching it on and off during seasons 1 to 4 and watched most of seasons 5 and 6 and I really like the show.

So much so that when I watched some episodes of season 1 on youtube I decided to buy seasons 1 and 2 on DVD.

Fortunately Amazon.co.uk have a special price on seasons 1 and 2 at about £17 each, which is good considering Tesco's DVD site had them up for that price and then put them back up to about £40. The other seasons are priced at about £25 each.

I have been busy filling up my spare time watching these and enjoying looking at the Smallville kids before they eventually grew up into what they are now.

Smallville Seasons 1 and 2 DVD
Technorati tags: , ,

No comments: