Monday, April 24, 2006

Its like Deja Vu.. Monday

Alvin had given us 5 chapters to cram in during the weekend. Of course that's not going to happen!

On Saturday Umi was back and we had a cracking good game of football - ended up loosing 12-8 but I managed 3 goals and played most of the game as a lone striker - hopefully it wont always be on my own!

We did the gardening - I mowed the lawn, trimmed the hedges and washed the car, my sister did the digging up weeds etc etc

We need to sell my Mum's car - a nice 1999 P reg Mazda 626GXi if anyone is interested.

I watched Liverpool beat Chelsea in the FA Cup Semi Final 2 - 1 Goals from Riise and Garcia and a single goal from Drogba - made my day that did to see Chelsea lose the chance of a double.
Watch Henry score another wonder goal for Arsenal as they drew 1 - 1 with Tottenham to end their chances of finishing in 4the place.

I managed to read 3 chapters last night in order to at least look like I have done something. When we got in the teacher surprised us by announcing that there will be a test tomorrow to gauge our performance. Since most of the students are non IT proliferated, they were all in an uproar and this was of course holding up the class in general.

This continued for most of today's session - I was royally pissed off. Rather then make issues about not understanding this and that and asking questions about the exams they should have concentrated on getting through as much as possible in this session and finished revising at home.
I wont be revising because I want to see what score I will get in a real world scenario - when you don't have time to research these things and need to know there and then.

In the meantime I completed Metal Gear Solid 2, and must admit that it is the biggest waste of Konami's money I have ever seen.
A shame no one looks at the storyline and game play these days and just looks at graphics and design!

technorati tags: , , , , , , , , ,

No comments: